- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh apple cider
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans, 1 bundt or tube pan
COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice,and baking soda in large bowl. Combine sugar, eggs, oil and cider in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and apples. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes in loaf pans/90 minutes in bundt or tube pans/ or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10-20 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe makes two loaves.